[tex-live] Something to fix?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Feb 27 04:34:02 CET 2010

On Fr, 26 Feb 2010, Herbert Schulz wrote:
> The following files should be removed due to the removal of texlive-docindex,
> but are part of another package, too.
> doc.html - texlive.infra

Karl: That is an obvious problem: We created a new package contianing
doc.html, but the texlive.infra without the doc.html is still in
tltesting!

The removal is happening in the course of the update procedure.

As long as we do not update texlive.infra in tlnet this will happen with
every update of texlive-docindex.

So maybe push tlcritical together with the wrapper things Tomek mentioned?

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force