[tex-live] personal input file

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 15 11:57:46 CET 2010

Markus Kohm <markus.kohm at gmx.de> wrote:

> > Or just ask kpsewhich: open a command prompt (Start Menu -> Execute ->
> >  cmd.exe) and type:
>
> AFAIR since Vista "Execute" (or "Run") was removed. You may either use "Start
> Menu -> Search" to find cmd.exe or may try key combination [Windows] + [R].

on my vista(spit[*]) machine, the command prompt is under

  start menu->all programs->accessories->command prompt

being "that" sort of person, i have a link on my desktop.

robin

[*] i got a new machine for my wife, who's tied to widnoze by the fact
we can't afford a mac.  this new machine runs 'doze 7, which is ___so___
much better.