[tex-live] memoir

Nidhi nidhi.iitr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 19:33:28 CET 2010

Hello,

I am using memoir class to prepare my document. In my document, I want the
sections to be in small caps shape+bold, subsections in small
capsshape+italics..and so on. I have set the font using

\setsecheadstyle{\Large\scshape\raggedright}
\setsubsecheadstyle{\large\scshape\raggedright}
\setsubsubsecheadstyle{\scshape\raggedright}

but as soon as i try to make the font bold, the font style \scshape gets
overwritten by the default font in italics or bold ....

any option for getting sections in bold and with font "\scshape"

--
Nidhi
Research Scholar