[tex-live] "Can't find font" : which step(s) have I overlooked ?

Philip TAYLOR chaa006 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:59:09 CET 2010

Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> That seemed to do a great deal, but at the end of the
> exercise, Guido Herzog's example still fails in the same way ...

/However/, I repeated the exercise (with all the same
incantations of getnonfreefonts, including those that
had previously seemed to do little or nothing), and
this time, Guido's example works :-)))

I have no idea how or why, or what is different now
to how things were before, but it works.  My sincere
thanks to George and to all who offered advice, and
to Reinhard for providing "getnonfreefonts" in the
first place.

** Phil.