[tex-live] OCR-B fonts

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 00:18:37 CET 2010

2010/12/18 Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org>:
>      2. It is given to free non commercial use, but it may be
>
> No selling => clearly nonfree.  ocrb is not in TL.

The fonts _are_ in TL:

[wagner at hroch486 ~]$ kpsewhich ocrb10.mf
/usr/local/texlive/2010/texmf-dist/fonts/source/public/ean/ocrb10.mf
[wagner at hroch486 ~]$ kpsewhich ocrb10.tfm
/usr/local/texlive/2010/texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/public/ean/ocrb10.tfm

I would prefer if the fonts could be free. I have found only non-free
OCR-B in Type1 on the web.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/