[tex-live] termcal editing style file

Nikhil Kaza nikhil.list at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 14:07:33 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to write my schedule for classes with Termcal. http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/termcal/

It works great, except for a snag. Instead of generating two columns
(or 5 depending on the number of days in a week). I would like for it
to generate the table with only one column with each date in a
separate row. I suspect I have to modify the termcal.sty file. I also
need to add as the topic name as bold for that particular day in the
same line as the date.

Since I am not very familiar with editing style files, I was wondering
if someone can take a look and point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Nikhil Kaza
Asst. Professor,
City and Regional Planning