[tex-live] TeX-live updates on Solaris10?

Michael E. Thomadakis miket at mikefire1.tamu.edu
Fri Aug 13 22:18:19 CEST 2010

Manuel,

Thanks ... I hope that TL2010 is 'uneventful' and I am looking forward to
installing it.

I have 1 last irrelevant Q: is there any good in your oppinion open source
code to translate PDF to PNG ? I tried the 'convert' but it does not seem to
do anti-aliasing for text vertically oriented.

thanks again

Michael