[tex-live] texlive perl

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 23 00:37:04 CEST 2010

On 22 April 2010 21:22, Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de> wrote:
> On 21 April 2010 T T wrote:
>
>  > Yes, I'm quite familiar by now how those things work in texlua and
>  > perl.  [...]
>
> Hi Tomek,
> I know, but when I respond on a mailing list like this I also have to
> take other people into account.  There are probably people who want to
> help and I'd like to avoid forcing them to reverse-engineer things we
> already found out.

Hi  Reinhard,

My reply may have come across the wrong way.  It was simply meant to
emphasize that despite my knowledge on the subject I was absolutely
baffled by what I saw.  In fact, if not for yours and Manuel's
comments I would probably not progressed at all, because I got
completely stuck yesterday.  So thank you and everyone in this thread
for helping to finally hunt down this long standing bug.

Cheers,

Tomek