[tex-live] Ignoring portion of LaTeX code; the \par problem.

Michaël Cadilhac michael at cadilhac.name
Mon Apr 5 18:18:34 CEST 2010

Zdenek Wagner <zdenek.wagner at gmail.com> writes:

> 2010/4/4 Michaël Cadilhac <michael at cadilhac.name>:
>>  Hi there everyone,
>>
>>  My goal today is to write a command that would include another TeX
>> file, but not its document environment.  For instance, I would want to
>> use it like:
>>
> How about to try xcomment.sty?

Hi there Zdenek,

Well, I wasn't really searching for a /solution/ per se, to this
problem.  But an environment wouldn't do, as many command expect to be
executed in a "document" environment (which I would delete).  The use of
a command comes naturally, as no expansion is done on its arguments.

Have a nice day.

--
Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac (LITQ, U. de Montréal) -- http://michael.cadilhac.name