[tex-live] Ignoring portion of LaTeX code; the \par problem.

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Mon Apr 5 18:11:32 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 12:04:23PM -0400, Michaël Cadilhac wrote:
> Robin Fairbairns <Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk> writes:
>
> > Michaël Cadilhac <michael at cadilhac.name> wrote:
> >
> >>   My goal today is to write a command that would include another TeX
> >> file, but not its document environment.  For instance, I would want to
> >> use it like:
> >
> > why bother?  lots of people (who apparently understand tex better than
> > you) have done this in various different ways -- see:
> > http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=multidoc
>
> You seem to have failed to read my preceding email.  Maybe you should
> consider working on understanding basics of good communication -- see:
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855  (Netiquette)

You seem to have failed to read the subject of this list, see --
http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/tex-live, which says " This list is
devoted to the discussion of the development issues of the TeX Live
CD-ROM." Could you kindly, please, point to the "development issues of
the TeX Live CD-ROM" in your original message?

--
 Khaled Hosny
 Free font developer