[tex-live] generating luatex-plain.mem

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Sep 30 09:18:02 CEST 2009

Hello,

I just tested luamplib on TeXLive 2009, and I saw that
luatex-plain.mem was not there. I think we agreed (some time ago) to
add this file which is the .mem format luatex will use with its mplib.
With the current binaries it can be a copy of mpost.mem, but if people
(or TeXLive) update LuaTeX it will be different. There is a small
script, luamplib-createmem.lua in luamplib to generate it for new
versions. Is it possible to add this file?

Thank you, and sorry for the late request...
--
Elie