[tex-live] latex2e updated

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Sep 28 17:41:18 CEST 2009

The LaTeX Project has released a new version of LaTeX2e, namely
<2009/09/24>.  Babel, Cyrillic, and the other required/base LaTeX
packages have also been updated.

Thanks to hard work by them and also by Heiko Oberdiek with his
latex-tds packaging, it is now incorporated into TeX Live and should
appear in tonight's tlnet pretest update.

General status: the translations have been updated now and various
last-minute bugs fixed.  So I think we will give it a few more days and
then call it good.

Please keep testing, now more than ever!