[tex-live] Missing shortdesc (was Re: Catalogue sources)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Sep 26 23:25:56 CEST 2009

     (down to 213 misses)

Thanks Alexander!

    element 'name' which is not very formal and sometimes is buggy. The
    attribute 'id' of the element 'entry' seems more relevant. Patch:

Makes sense.  But does it help to check name in addition to id?

    force package names to lowercase. Patch:

Also makes sense, but if we force one name to lowercase, we should force
the other, too.  Or is that already happening?  (Unfortunately there are
a few packages in TL with uppercase letters in the names.)

Can you revise the patch?

Thanks,
Karl