[tex-live] The mattens package

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Wed Sep 23 21:16:31 CEST 2009

Robin Fairbairns a écrit :
>> Karl, maybe it is ok and we put it as is into TL?
>
> i don't see why it wouldn't be ok.  just because the uploader was
> dotty...

I think it should definitely go into TL.

Only one technical question remains: do you intend to change the layout on CTAN
(or allow somebody else, like Will, do to so)? If the answer is yes, maybe we'll
wait and add it to TL afterwards, otherwise we'll add yet another special to our
ctan2tds script (but adding a special case and removing it the day after,
because the "problem" was solved on CTAN in the meanwhile would be a bit of a
time waste).

Manuel.