[tex-live] Outstanding issues

Philip TAYLOR chaa006 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 17:08:09 CEST 2009

I realise that I have made a number of unrelated
comments on TL 2009, and that some may have slipped
through the net, so I repeat below (slightly
edited) the most recent for which I can trace
no response.

** Phil.
--------
After selecting the configuration option
Default settings/Default package repository,
and changing the value from H:/TeX/Live/2009/Mirror
to http://texlive.guiling.fr/, the value shewn
in the main GUI pane does not change, yet
on inspecting the contents of that option (by
changing it for a second or subsequent time),
the new value appears in the dialogue box yet
is not echoed in the main pane, which retains
the former value.