[tex-live] tl09 release status: coming up

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Oct 9 14:07:31 CEST 2009

OK, my thanks to Joseph for a push in the right direction.
I have now re-mirrored (using Norbert's recommended incantation
into an empty) directory, and tried "Install-TL" : result --
"Access is denied".  I have then re-set permissions using
CACLS :

	Cacls * /T /C /P Chaa006:F

and re-tried "Install-TL" : result -- it now appears to be
doing something.  More later.

** Phil.
--------