[tex-live] Warning of xelatex

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 06:21:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am running xelatex on cygwin against some of my old tex articles
that are UTF-8 encoding and written in Chinese.   In the past, when I
was using texlive 2008 windows version, there is no such warnings.

The warning lines are as below:

------------
Package hyperref Warning: Rerun to get /PageLabels entry.

[1] [2] [3] (./tt.aux)
** WARNING ** Invalid char in fontmap line: f
** WARNING ** Invalid map record in fontmap line 3077 from pdftex.map.
** WARNING ** -- Ignore the current input buffer: labm3583 SFBM3583 "T2AEncoding
 ReEncodeFont" <cm-super-t2a.enc <sfbm3583.pft frummt <frummt.pfb
 )
Output written on tt.pdf (3 pages).
Transcript written on tt.log.

It seems I have fontmap problem, but I don't know how to resolve.
Enclosed is the output log file.   Who can be kind to take a look at
it and have a check for me?

Thanks in adavnce!

    -- Schopenhauer

narke