[tex-live] acrotex files

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:26:47 CEST 2009

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 6:17 PM,  <cfrees at imapmail.org> wrote:
> Just to note that there is a distinction between "depends on Adobe
> Acrobat" and "depends on Adobe Reader".

Situation is even more messy. It is not like "process these latex
files, then use AA to make certain tasks", such option definitely
exists but it is not documented. In fact AA is invoked through
scripting and configuration is explained only for Windows (not even on
Mac). Basically one can either pdflatex or latex (replacing dvipsone
by dvips in the source) almost all example files, but without careful
investigation one cannot figure out what postprocessinbg with AA is
required.

Still I found certain source files in AcroTeX useful as a study material

Victor