[tex-live] Behaviour of "kpsewhich -expand-var" changed

Markus Kohm markus.kohm at gmx.de
Sun Nov 29 12:39:47 CET 2009

Norbert Preining wrote:
> And?

Nothing if the change was intended. Opportunity to decide wether the change is
a feature or bug if it wasn't intended.

>As you are not interested in cooperation I don't think any further
> discussion is needed.

A few month ago I was able to cooperate with some of the TeX Live team using a
intermediator. Because of this I thought I could just send or forward a simple
report without any valuation. Sorry that I thought, that after month you would
be able at least to ignore a hand instead of beating it. Norbert, didn't you
told me, that you'll put me into your mail filter? Why did you even send me a
second hate mail not shown on the list?

So please tell me: Is the team interested in confrontation like Nobert or is
it at least interested in silent toleration? Should I send and forward reports
or not?

Markus