[tex-live] natbib broken?

Daly Dr., Patrick daly at linmpi.mpg.de
Tue Nov 17 10:21:52 CET 2009

Dear Arthur,

I apologize for not replying earlier, but I have been very busy, and will
also be travelling the rest of this month. I will get to this problem
soon(-ish). There are many other requests for "bug" fixes and new features,
none of which are trivial, so I need to find some time to work on all these.

I am just letting you know that I have not disappeared completely.

Best regards,
Patrick

   Dr. Patrick W. Daly                   Tel. [+49](0) 5556-979-279
   MPI fuer Sonnensystemforschung (MPS)  Fax. [+49](0) 5556-979-240
   Max-Planck-Str. 2                     Mob. [+49](0) 176-6404-7330
   D-37191 Katlenburg-Lindau             Email: daly at mps.mpg.de (new,
official)
   Germany                                      daly at linmpi.mpg.de
(alternative)