[tex-live] tl2009 with basic scheme

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Fri Nov 13 00:21:51 CET 2009

On 11 November 2009 Leo wrote:

 > I don't know what's going on but installing ec package solves the
 > problem.

Hi Leo,
why did you install the ec package at all if you don't know what's
going on?

A Polish friend once told me that at Moscow Airport he was accosted
by a charwoman.  He doesn't speak Russian but he was able to say that
he didn't understand anything, at least.  The charwoman then asked:

  "How can you tell me in Russian that you don't speak Russian?".

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25