[tex-live] tl2009 with basic scheme

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Nov 12 01:19:06 CET 2009

On Mi, 11 Nov 2009, Leo wrote:
> I installed tl2009 with basic scheme ...
> ! I can't find file `ecrm1000'.

Well, basic is basic, you don't get T1 support, no fonts provided, simple.

> I don't know what's going on but installing ec package solves the
> problem.

Not surprising, you installed the fonts, they weren't there before.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining at jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining at logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining at debian.org