[tex-live] tex live 2008 frozen, not 2009

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon May 18 23:34:09 CEST 2009

Sorry, sent that last too soon, obviously,
although in a way the subject says it all :).

What my previous message a few days ago said was that network updates
for TL *2008* are frozen.  Absolutely nothing about TL *2009* is frozen
-- we even haven't started to commit binaries yet, much less gotten
close to freezing package updates or writing documentation.  There will
be plenty more mail as those things approach.

So, for those of you working on TL-related projects, do not hesitate to
keep updating/releasing.