[tex-live] incorrect reference to "Nimbus" font in "download35.map"

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Mon May 11 10:21:22 CEST 2009

Am Sun, 10 May 2009 20:19:27 -0500 schrieb Erik Luijten:

> To be sure, I still feel something is wrong in download35.map. I quote some
> more lines, so that you see better how inconsistent it looks.  All lines
> refer to Helvetica, except for two which refer to Nimbus. Again, this is
> after choosing the Adobe fonts, not the URW fonts:

> phvbo8rn NimbusSanL-BoldCondItal-Narrow-BoldOblique "TeXBase1Encoding
> ReEncodeFont" <8r.enc <phvbo8an.pfb

I also think that this is probably wrong. On miktex I get this line
if I change updmap.cfg to use the Adobe fonts:

phvbo8rn Helvetica-Narrow-BoldOblique " TeXBase1Encoding
ReEncodeFont " <8r.enc <phvbo8an.pfb

It you have the pfb (I don't) the best is probably to simply look in
the file and check the font name.

--
Ulrike Fischer