[tex-live] TeX Live on usb drive

Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) chaa006 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:30:06 CET 2009

Dear Jerónimo, copy all --

There is absolutely no need to apologise for
your English; I am sure we can understand you.

Would I be right in summarising your request as follows :

"Not all TeX users have either the ability or the
  knowledge to download an installable TeX Live
  from the network; therefore the TeX Live team
  are kindly requested to consider offering a pre-
  packaged copy of TLnet/2008 on a physical medium
  such as 2 x CD or 1 x DVD 5, as an alternative
(or in addition) to the current full kit which
  requires 1 x DVD 9 and whicb is therefore too
  large to fit on a 2Gb memory stick"

** Phil.