[tex-live] Wrong location for isodoc.cls

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu Jun 25 01:47:55 CEST 2009

Salut Denis,

Denis Bitouzé a écrit :
> even after reinstalling it, isodoc class isn't well located:
>
> [bitouze at localhost ~]$ kpsewhich isodoc.cls
> [bitouze at localhost ~]$ locate isodoc.cls
> /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/doc/latex/isodoc/isodoc.cls
> [bitouze at localhost ~]$

Right. I can't understand what happened. The problem was fixed in the repository
during the last update of isodoc on 2009-06-18, but it won't be in the net
updates before TL09 is out, since TL08 is now frozen.

In the meanwhile, I'd recommend to put a symlink in TEXMFLOCAL/tex/latex/isodoc
(and/or become a beta-tester of TL09 once it reaches public testing stage, which
should be soon).

As always, thanks for noticing and reporting,

Manuel.