[tex-live] texlive under ubuntu cannot find proper .bb file for png image file

Jin Huang hj at cad.zju.edu.cn
Fri Jul 31 11:37:04 CEST 2009

Thank Zdenek and Robin :)

According to the solution of this problem, the possible reason is that
the latex in MikTeX as some default graphics rules which associates .bb
file with bitmaps, but the latex in TexLive (texlive2008-20080822) not.

Your comments give me much knowledge about tex, and thank you again!

Best regards,

Jin

Robin Fairbairns written: