[tex-live] tlmgr revision 14264 (2009-07-15 03:13:04 +0200) with gui and location

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jul 30 12:52:08 CEST 2009

On Do, 30 Jul 2009, Peter Dyballa wrote:
> Invoking the utility as
>
> 	tlmgr --location http://texlive.guiling.fr --gui &
>
> does not set the location in the GUI version. The documentation recently
> tells:
>
>     --location *location*
>         Specifies the location from which packages should be installed or
>         updated, overriding the location found in the installation's TeX
>         Live Package Database (TLPDB).

Right, that should be fixed. Thanks for noticing.

> Using this version on Mac with Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger) and Perl 5.8.8 I
> cannot check for example the debug or force buttons.

??? You cannot activate those buttons? That is strange, but I cannot help
much there, no OsX for testing at hand.

Best wishes

Norbert

GLENTAGGART (n.)
A particular kind of tartan hold-all, made exclusive under licence for
British Airways. When waiting to collect your luggage from an airport
conveyor belt, you will notice that on the next conveyor belt a
solitary bag is going round and round uncollected. This is a
glentaggart, which has been placed there by the baggage-handling staff
to take your mind off the fact that your own luggage will shortly be
landing in Murmansk.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff