[tex-live] tex live 2009 pretests

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jul 6 01:18:47 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,

    could someone explain how this thing with epstopdf is implemented?

Essentially, graphics.cfg does \RequirePackage{epstopdf} and then
\epstopdfsetup{update,append,verbose}.  See graphics.cfg in the TL svn
for all the details.

    What's the difference to the inclusion of

It specifies certain options to epstopdf.  That's about it, I guess.

    to adjust http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/epspdfconversion

I came across that package when I was working on this.  I hope
epspdfconversion can be loaded after epstopdf.

    (a modified package
    epstopdf that uses epspdf as the conversion script, not epstopdf).

If there's something else we could/should do to help epspdfconversion,
let me know.