[tex-live] pst-trees

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jan 28 01:13:07 CET 2009

Hi Victor,

    There seem to be no licensing issues:

Correct.

    I understand that it would mean some extra work but two words of
    explanation why some particular package is removed would be nice.

tlmgr can only report what it knows from its point of view.  If you want
actual reasons for changes, you need to look elsewhere.  I wrote this in
the log entries:

r11977> pstricks tree support now in own package (25jan09)
r11976> split out pst-tree 1.10 (25jan09)

Following the ctan-ann announcements (which is what the date refers to).
If/Since you care about stuff at this level, I suggest reading ctan-ann.

I've also been contemplating setting up a tlcommits mailing list to send
out mail on every commit.  Never been sure if anyone else cares at that
level ...