[tex-live] subversion config files

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Fri Feb 27 12:51:32 CET 2009

Zdenek Wagner wrote:
> 2009/2/27 Lars Madsen <daleif at imf.au.dk>:
>> Norbert Preining wrote:
>>> Huuu???? From a normal installation? I cannot confirm having .svn dirs
>>> in the installed directories ...
>>>
>>> Best wishes
>>>
>>> Norbert
>>>
>> I have this on two installations both installed via the online installer
>>
>> they are masively present in texmf-dist/tex4ht
>>
>> it is something like 14% of all installed files (7700 version ~60k)
>>
> I found just a few files, svn.sty, svn.pdf etc. They do not seem to be
> svn administrative files.

then where on earth did they come from in my installation

I'll check the mirror we use.

I have it on two seperate installation and is quite sure that I have
them at home as well.

Just out of interest,

what does

cd texmf-dist
find . -type f | wc -l

return?

on the one were we installed all fille (all languages etc) I get 68318

--

/daleif