[tex-live] (no subject)

Steve MC Han hmc0907 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 04:02:50 CET 2009

Thank you for your response. I did exactly like that. Can you explain how to do this:

Before running the installer on Windows, be sure to remove any previous TeX binary directory from your PATH (whether for TL or MiKTeX or another distribution), and also remove any other TeX-related environment variables.

Thanks,