[tex-live] also had an odd update

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Feb 5 01:15:37 CET 2009

    hmm, still the same TLPOBJ.pm

update-tlmgr-r11751.sh
Check ftp://tug.org/texlive/tlnet/2008 when in doubt ...

    what is the latest update-tlmgr-latest.sh version? my mirror might be bad

It's also quite possible that the current version on tlnet doesn't have
the fix, even though I really thought it did.  And apparently lots of
Windows changes are happening, so we can't just push tlcritical out to
tlnet.  Sigh.  Sorry.

If this is the case, you could update from tlcritical and try it, or
just sit back and wait.  I can't revert tex4ht at this point ...