[tex-live] 'texdoc epstopdf' opens wrong file

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Wed Feb 4 11:30:58 CET 2009

Hello!

When I execute the command 'texdoc epstopdf' then obviously /usr/
local/texlive/2008/texmf/doc/man/man1/epstopdf.pdf is opened in a PDF
viewer and not the package documentation /usr/local/texlive/2008/
texmf-dist/doc/latex/oberdiek/epstopdf.pdf.

I'd prefer to get the package documentation, because the command's
documentation is much easier, for example in GNU Emacs, available as
its man page.

Mac OS X 10.4.11, last update maybe three weeks ago. Configuration
files are:

	(active)        /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf/texdoc/texdoc.cnf

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.