[tex-live] Sharing installation over Lan

Marco Pallante marco.pallante at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:14:32 CET 2009

Zdenek is right. I'm not able to set the exec bit under NTFS, even if it is not
directly mounted from Linux, but passes through the folder sharing of the
virtual machine.

However, using his solution seems to be the answer. My tests are still
preliminaries, but everything seems to work.

Thank you all once again.

Bye,
Marco