[tex-live] texdiff on MacOS X

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 9 09:24:36 CET 2009

2009/12/9 Daniel Becker <daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de>:
> Dear all,
>
> I just found out that texdiff doesn't work for me (Mac OS X, 10.6) since wdiff is not available.
>
> Do I have alternatives with TeXLive2009? How would I find out about them if I couldn't ask here?

I use latexdiff, but it is not included in TL. I installed it in
$TEXMFHOME, it is not difficult to set up.

Karl, perhaps this package cloud be added? One thing of note about it:
there are three variants of the program and we want the latexdiff-so
one to be linked/wrapped in bin/ARCH, because it's a pure Perl script
with all necessary modules inlined. I would just rename it to
latexdiff.pl, so that w32 wrapper can pick it up automatically.

Cheers,

Tomek