[tex-live] tlmgr update

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 11 09:08:57 CEST 2009

On 11/08/2009, Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at> wrote:
> Absolutely shooting into nothing, but could
> it be a line ending problem, \n vs\r\n and
> cmd.exe reading till \r or buffer is full?

Norbert, you are genius! That's it. Mystery solved. Why didn't I think
of that. The updater-w32 file has unix line endings, converting it
into windows format fixes the problem. This also explains why the
second log file from Jobst was clean: I asked him to edit the file and
he must have used an editor that does the conversion automatically.

I've changed svn:eol-style to CRLF, that should fix the problem.

Cheers,

Tomek