[tex-live] tex4ht

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Apr 14 01:13:14 CEST 2009

    Would be it possible to include in update tex4ht

    http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~gurari/TeX4ht/fix/tex4ht-1.0.2009_04_13_0132.tar.gz

    AFAIK it improves mathaccent support and fixes some glitches

Since Eitan releases new versions nearly every day, and every new
release changes almost every file (different version number/timestamp),
I don't make any attempt to track them.  Updating is also rather nontrivial.

It'd be no particular problem to do it now (or once in a while,) except
that some of what tex4ht does is implemented in C programs.
We won't be recompiling anything for TL'08 now.

I'll take a look at updating later this week (I'll be offline tomorrow),
and if the C programs aren't involved, will do it.

Thanks,
karl