[tex-live] report: testing installation on windows vista

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Apr 13 01:25:18 CEST 2009

I echo Reinhard's thanks for the debugging advice, and Reinhard himself
for reproducing the problem.

    Everything before the *first* space character is regarded as a key.
    Then, all following spaces and tabs are ignored, and the rest of the
    line is regarded as a value.

However, I think it's better Perl style to fix it by using the third
argument to split instead of essentially redoing split as a regexp:

  my ($k,$v) = split (" ", $_, 2);

I made that change.  I don't think it makes any practical difference.

Thanks,