[tex-live] mongolian.map in montex package

enrico.gregorio at univr.it enrico.gregorio at univr.it
Tue Apr 7 23:29:23 CEST 2009

> enrico -- thanks for your alert message: i presume the update
> will be in tex live soon (possibly as soon as tomorrow am).
>
> now _i_ have the jolly task of getting the message across to a
> mongolianwho doesn't understand english much...  ;-)
>
> robin

It seems that Oliver Corff has taken care of the problem. I suggested him to add
the correct entries in the map files, i.e., identical to the corresponding ones in
cbgreek-full.map.

I believe that in this way updmap will do its work as it should, merging the map
files correctly. Anybody who knows better how updmap works can confirm?

A question: what if an installation has the Mongolian Type1 fonts but not the
cbgreek fonts in Type1 format? In this case mongolian.map (hence also pdftex.map)
would point to a nonexistent pfb file.

Ciao
Enrico
--
Enrico Gregorio          + Dipartimento di Informatica          + Tel: +39 045 8027937
Enrico.Gregorio at univr.it + Università degli Studi di Verona     +