[tex-live] verbatimcopy package missing

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Sep 17 18:09:14 CEST 2008

On Mi, 17 Sep 2008, Lars Madsen wrote:
> I think it is an anoying rule. I have a book about LaTeX that I'd like
> to upload to CTAN but it is released without sources, so that will never
> make it to TL, but miktex users will get it....

Well, then install MikTeX. That is life.

And I am not sure it will appear in Miktex. And even if, I don't care.
It is your joice.

Best wishes

Norbert

HORTON-CUM-STUDLEY (n.)
The combination of little helpful grunts, nodding movements of the
head, considerate smiles, upward frowns and serious pauses that a
group of people join in making in trying to elicit the next
pronouncement of somebody with a dreadful stutter.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff