[tex-live] verbatimcopy package missing

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Wed Sep 17 16:55:51 CEST 2008

> Manuel.
>
> PS: Just to be clear, I'm not a fanatic of free software (just an
> enthusiast). I'm not saying that doc without source is "evil", just that
> a choice was made concerning TL's policy, and that we should be coherent
> with this choice. (And btw I think it's a good choice.)

well, you have the same problem with the missing context manuals, as far
as I remember they are creative commons, and thus not in TL, as creative
commons is not a debian free license (I think that was the argument,
might be mistaken).

(don't know if the situation has changed, I've never used context)

--

/daleif