[tex-live] xlop package missing

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu Sep 11 16:10:20 CEST 2008

Salut Denis,

Denis Bitouzé a écrit :
> I noticed that xlop package (http://ctan.org/pkg/xlop) is missing in
> TeXLive 2008. Is it possible to make it available by download?

I just added it in the svn [1]. It will be available tomorrow (or the
day after, depending on mirror sync) in the updates. If you have
collection-latexextra installed, it should install automatically by just
asking for a general update. Otherwise, you'll have to install it manually.

Thanks for your report and sorry for forgetting this package. (Et s'il
te plaît ne nous dénnonce pas à Jean-Côme ;-) )

Manuel.

[1] I'll commit it when I'm back home, since it looks like port 3690 it
blocked on the lab's laptop subnetwork... Hope It don't forget :-)