[tex-live] TeXLive Manager (numbers)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Sep 8 01:30:32 CEST 2008

Hi Victor,

    > 1) asymptote.sty, neither in TL, nor on CTAN, installs by asymptote

Aside from it not being on CTAN, installing a new program is not
trivial.  I've talked with the authors, it's all a long story.

Robin's answers explain some of the non-updates.  I've just now updated
the rest, except for pstool, which I will do tomorrow.  Give them a
couple days to propagate to the mirrors ...

There are approximately 60-70 updates backlogged from the time we froze.
We have not worked through those yet.  I'll send a note when I have done
so, so you don't have to spend your time reporting on anything recent.
Of course, reports of missing older updates, such as bbding, are always
welcome.

What I'm curious about is, how did you make this list?

Thanks,