[tex-live] What is it?

Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Sep 6 12:31:02 CEST 2008

Victor Ivrii wrote:

> With this it is easy: just put into  tlmgr --help couple of recipes
> (sorry for Windows users but I am not the member of PETMU  [People for
> Ethical Treatment of Microsoft Users])
>
> %tlmgr list | egrep -v "^i|binary|00|win32|darwin|wintools|scheme-"

But since the TL installer comes with its own (tiny) PERL,
and since PERL supports regular expressions, the second element
in your chain could just as easily be a call on PERL, which
would then work for all users, Windows and Lunix alike.

** Phil.