[tex-live] How about auto-download of classes/styles etc. ?

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sun Oct 12 21:44:07 CEST 2008

Arthur Reutenauer a écrit :
>> Of course, but good luck implementing it ;-) Or you can ask CS for the
>> code?
>
>   I think some code has been available for years under the name "mpm"
> for "MiKTeX package manager" or something like that,

mpm is part of the "miktex tools for unix" and of course of the regular
miktex. But if has nothing to do with auto-update (it is sort of the
equivalent of tlmgr).

Anyway, all of miktex source is publicly available if someone wants to
look into it for inspiration.

http://miktex.org/unx/Default.aspx

Manuel.