[tex-live] porting a TeXLive-Installation to another PC

Andreas Hirsch afj at gmx.org
Sun Nov 23 19:19:27 CET 2008

Hi!

I'm teaching a LaTeX-course at school and (as always) there are some
problems for the kids to get TeX running at home.

In special, some of my pupils have no or a bad internet-connection.

I've downloaded the iso - but this is freezed as of august 2008.

Is ist possible to copy an up-to-date installation of TeXLive to another
PC? Is changing the PATH-Variable enough for runnig?

Thanks,

Andreas

--
'Auch mit Steinen, die Dir in den Weg gelegt werden,
kannst Du etwas Schönes bauen.'