[tex-live] tlmgr cannot work on Ubuntu

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Thu Nov 20 22:11:06 CET 2008

On Thu 20th Nov, 2008 at 12:16, Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) seems to have written:

> Lars Madsen wrote:
>
>> please read the archives for this list from the last couple of days.
>
> Lars, that may be more easily said than done.
> Even as a TeX-Live list subscriber, I do not
> know where the list archives are, nor how to
> access them.  It may well be that Gao Feng Nan
> is in the same position.  If you do know where
> they are, and how to access them, he may
> appreciate a pointer.

A pointer is included in every message along with information
explaining how to subscribe and unsubscribe. My email client shows a
link saying something like "This message contains list management
information" or some such. Following the link shows the list
information including the relevant pointers.

- cfr