[tex-live] No more Koma-Script Updates on CTAN

Rainer Schöpf rainer.schoepf at proteosys.com
Tue Nov 11 14:25:19 CET 2008

Hi,

Markus Kohm announced today (on the internal Dante mailing list) that he will no
longer work with CTAN.  It is his reaction to a mail from me, asking him to
upload his packages in a different way.

What I did not realize until today: he had already stopped uploading
koma-script to CTAN, and he relased koma-script version 3 last week.

I will update the copy on CTAN accordingly, but we (the CTAN team) cannot track
changes to packages unless CTAN updates can be automated.

Sad, isn't it?

 Rainer