[tex-live] ConTeXt bug in TeXLive

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 11:42:54 CET 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Leo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I try to compile the following example in texlive 2007.
>
>  \usemodule[s-pre-03]
>  \starttext
>  \TitlePage {A simple presentation}
>  \stoptext
>
>  However the output has one extra line across the oval. Is there a patch
>  that fixes this bug?

I use the latest ConTeXt/pdfTeX/metapost and it works fine here. The
only "patch" that can be suggested is to update to the latest ConTeXt
(if you use XeTeX, you need to update Latin Modern fonts as well),
possibly by extracting cont-tmf.zip from PRAGMA to $TEXMFHOME or
$TEXMFLOCAL and remaking the formats. If that was a metapost bug, then
you also need to update metapost binary.

If you need any further instructions, write on the ConTeXt mailing list.
(TeX Live is only updated once yearly, so no chances to fix that in
TeX Live 2007, and TeX Live 2008 will have another ConTeXt version
anyway :-)

Mojca